ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBULE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that could identify a user should be considered as personal data. These include first and last name, age, postal address, email address, user location or even their IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- The site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE MATTER OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from site users respect the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more clearly defined objectives;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Storage of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they meet at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF WEBSITE NAVIGATION
1. COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DATA AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the https://sikorski-industrie.fr site are as follows:
- The information given by the user in the forms (surname, first name, address …) allowing him to identify and contact him in a personalized manner.
2. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
2.1 Sharing your personal data with third-party companies:
When browsing the Site, users’ personal data may be transmitted to external service providers. These third parties provide a service on our behalf and on our behalf in order to allow the proper functioning of payments by credit card, newsletter and other Services, or may offer their services or products to users.
We will never share your personal data with third-party companies for marketing and/or commercial purposes without obtaining your prior consent.
2.2 Sharing with the authorities:
We may be required to disclose your personal data to the administrative or judicial authorities when their disclosure is necessary for the identification, arrest or prosecution of any individual likely to prejudice our rights, any other user or a third. Finally, we may be legally bound to disclose your personal data and cannot in this case oppose it.
3. DATA HOSTING
The https://sikorski-industrie.fr site is hosted by: O2 Switch, whose head office is located at 224 Bd. Gustave Flaubert – 63000 Clermont-Ferrand in France.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 4 44 44 60 40.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4 : PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND DATA PROTECTION
1. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used for the processing of personal data.
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user being informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first name, his name as well as his email address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
1. PRESENTATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE USER IN MATTERS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
1.1 Right of access, rectification and right to erasure:
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of his request and using the contact email address provided above or the page dedicated to respecting this right: https://sikorski-industrie.fr/gdpr-right.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying their personal space number. The request for deletion of data will be processed within 30 working days.
1.2. Right to data portability:
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above or by using the page dedicated to respecting this right: https://sikorski-industrie.fr/gdpr-right.
1.3 Right to limit and oppose data processing:
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and user rights and freedoms.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request for limitation to the processing of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above or by using the page dedicated to respecting this right: https://sikorski-industrie.fr/gdpr-right.
1.4 Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process:
In accordance with the provisions of regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
1.5 Right to determine the fate of data after death:
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law n° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
1.6 Right to seize the competent supervisory authority:
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to seize the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
2. PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PEOPLE
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or more can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6 : COOKIES OF USE POLICY
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
A cookie is a small text file saved, and / or read by your browser, on the hard drive of your terminal (PC, laptop or smartphone, for example) and deposited by the websites you visit.
According to their function and the purpose of their use, cookies are classified among the categories described below and used by F.Sikorski Industrie on this site:
1.1 Absolutely necessary cookies allow you to move around the site and use its basic functionality. They are usually installed only in response to actions on your part to access services, such as connecting to a secure area of our site. These cookies are essential for the use of this site.
1.2 Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized functionalities, such as personalized reception and the recording of your preferences (the choice of your language or the region where you are for example). These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
1.3 Analysis and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (for example, which pages are most viewed by visitors, do internet users have error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily (Google Analytics).
1.4 Advertising or targeting cookies record your visit to our site, as well as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to display relevant advertisements based on your interests. They are also used to limit the number of displays of the same advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. As a result, we may also share this information with third parties (advertisers, for example).
2. USE OF THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
3. WHAT TO DO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACTIVATE COOKIES?
Please note that if you refuse to store cookies on your terminal from your internet browser, you will still be able to browse this site, but certain parts and options may not work properly.
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
By browsing the site, the user certifies having read and understood this confidentiality policy and accepts the conditions, with regard more particularly to the collection and processing of his personal data.